When your foot is in your mouth, stop talking

Well, I took a break from blogging for a while because of personal stuff, but wow, did I miss all the fun.
I mean seriously, the President of the United States has to comment on a local law enforcement manner....because the guy arrested is African-American...and his bud...and apparently an arrogant, obnoxious liberal professor...ooops, I repeat myself.

SOOO, a lesson my Daddy taught me is that when your foot is in your mouth, stop talking.


Obama rushes to quell racial uproar he helped fire


But not for the Obamassiah who will not ever, EVER admit to being wrong...this guy makes Bill Clinton look like a monk when it comes to narcissism.

And the whole race thing....oyyyyy...I thought we were past that...the election of our first mixed race President would heal old wounds, bring us all together...

NOT...so, public relations lesson #1...when you screw up, apologize, take your lumps and move on...I guess he missed that at community organzier training.


Oh, and the whole ObamaCare thing....the Blue Dogs are not stupid and they probably know that Obama will happily throw them under the bus as soon as he passes his crapsandwich healthcare plan and they ain't buyin...poetic justice if you ask me...could this be the beginning of sanity in the modern Democratic party?

House healthcare talks break down in anger

Comments