GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

'87 Sir

Thirty years of service ----USNA Class of 1987 '87 Sir

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wooohooo

Yes, yes, yes...your Grouchy Historian is in military history nirvana.  After meeting and talking with the editor of the Journal of Military History at the recent conference I attended, I offered my services as a book reviewer for the Journal.   And, wonder of wonders, my services were accepted and I received my books to review this week.  TOTALLY AWESOME.  Of course I received FOUR of them, with a request to write not merely a book review, but a review essay on these four titles, all dealing with the recent US military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Now I must read, read and then write an essay like I have never written one before....

hmmm, hmmm, good.

No comments: