Intellectual vacuous state of the left

So, I actually got some sort of response to my post on the complete collapse of the current Administration's Middle East "Foreign Policy"<---I would make stronger air quotes, but I can't.

Democrats lose another war...and this one is more important than their surrender in Vietnam


So here is the mention I got on Twitter:



So, I clicked on the link...a bio piece on Kimberly Kagan, the founder of the Institute for the Study of War, which is an excellent site that offers some outstanding reporting and analysis of military operations in the Middle East.

The problem is...I don't know exactly what point Mr. Averagevoter (average Obama voter maybe) is trying to make?


"Mouthpiece/advisor for war-profiteers?" WTF does that even mean? Apparently he missed the title of my blog--GROUCHY + HISTORIAN. Duh?


I find nothing laughable in the feckless rubble that is America's Middle East foreign policy. But in typically lefty fashion, Obama supporters throw verbal bombs without facts or logic.
 

Should have expected this, although I did kind of like the "war-profiteers" thing, kind of reminds me of when I was called a "capitalist pig-dog" in SERE school many, many years ago. 

But what exactly is his point? Laughable? What's laughable about the complete collapse of American standing in the world? What's funny about the formation of a caliphate in the middle of the wreckage of Syria and Iraq?  Isn't it a crazy and totally unfunny world when the US is begging IRAN...I mean IRAN for goodness sake to come in and rescue Iraq?  How totally FUBAR is that?  

But, hey, for Obama, that's a feature, not a bug.  Obama never gave a damn about Iraq, anymore than Democrats gave a damn about Vietnam (after LBJ left office, of course) and the only reason he pretends to care is that far too many of those pesky peasants are asking why huge chunks of the Middle East are becoming "terrorist safe havens" when Barry assured us that "Osama was dead and GM is alive," right after 4 Americans were butchered in Benghazi....or as they said in Animal House "Remain CALM!! ALL IS WELL!"

Yes, I used that quote--as far too many morons and poltroons are waking up to their own stupidity and gullibility.

The Billings Gazette apologized on Friday for its 2008 endorsement of Barack Obama for president in an editorial titled “Gazette opinion: Obama earned the low ratings.”
The Gazette said it missed George W. Bush and the “good ol’ days when we were at least winning battles in Iraq.”
AWWWW, poor widdle journalist-numbnuts.  Just now waking up to the fraud you helped elect?  Well SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE, cuz you also helped inflict him for another miserable 4 years...January 21, 2017 can not come fast enough.........

Comments