Coincidence?

I don't believe in them, especially when it comes to my money. So, does it seem strange that the stock market is going up as Obama's VERY expensive lefty, liberal job killing agenda is going down the toilet? I don't think so...I believe the market will go up as Obama's poll numbers and his agenda go down...just think what kinda boom we could have after 2010...hmmm.

Look at what's happened in the lazy, hazy days of summer.

I mean cap and tax, er, trade, er, whatever the hell it is, will not survive the Senate, especially when the Senators from big coal states, many of them Democrats, figure out how much their states will get screwed. That means no government takeover of the energy industry, so maybe gas and electricity prices won't skyrocket.

Obamacare will not survive in its present form. Once Congress goes home for the summer and gets an earful from the voters, there will be no government massacre of private insurance to put everyone on "Medicare" or whatever you want to call it. Either the "conservative" Blue Dogs or the lefty liberal wackos like Waxman and Conyers are gonna be pissed off, which is just fine with me.

I agree with the conventional wisdom that in the end, young people will get screwed with another generational theft and EVERYONE will be forced to pay for some kind of health insurance whether you want it or not. The only way to pay for the MASSIVE health care costs of retiring baby boomers is to screw the next generation.

So, as I said earlier, forget race, class or gender..what Obama is gonna leave as his legacy, besides a mountain of debt, is the biggest GENERATIONAL war in American history as my son and his generation realize just how big a shaft they have gotten to pay for the baby boomers and their "golden years."

But for the moment, my 401K has recovered most of its value, my other investments made at the bottom of the market have gone up by 1/3 and as long as Obama get shut down, maybe I can retire and live off the next generation within 20 years or so.....but I'm not holding my breath.

Comments